King Air Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2020, 09:27:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Don't forget to register - otherwise you might miss a couple of interesting things in boards available to registered users only.
1803 Posts in 340 Topics by 828 Members
Latest Member: polla.engelbrercht
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  King Air Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  News
| | |-+  About this Forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: About this Forum  (Read 9723 times)
SMaus
Administrator

« on: July 01, 2010, 09:56:46 PM »

Hi and welcome everybody to the King Air Forum!

It's all about the Aeroworx Super King Air B200. When the original support forum wasn't available any more some of us decided to start from scratch to give the community a chance and a place to discuss anything about this fabulous piece of software.
We had to start from scratch because unfortunately the Aeroworx Forum completely ceased to exist, thus killing the entire database. So we had no way to recover all the posts that have accumulated during the past time.
Now this is a private project, not an official support forum. But I'm sure within short time we'll have an impressive knowledgebase if you all help the community with your input, your comments and your information.
We deliberately chose a design that resembles the old forum, some sort of new home for all of us. We hope you enjoy it!

So spread the news: The Super King Air is back!

Thanks very much!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 09:59:34 PM by SMaus » Logged

Regards - Stefan

Les Parson

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 06:29:25 AM »

Stefan,

Thank you sir so much for the effort is maintaining the forum for the very outstanding Aeroworx B200. If there is anything I might be able to contribute, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks again for the work.

Regards,

Les Parson
SMaus
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 07:11:57 AM »

Hi Les,

thank you so much for your kind words. That gives us the assurance that this forum won't simply vanish in outer space.
Contribute... well... just write as much as you can  Smiley, share your knowledge, even if it was well known in the other forum - you see we have to start almost from the very beginning. The FAQ section is completely empty. Perhaps... you... ?  Wink

Just write if you like and what you like!

Regards - Stefan

antaris

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 09:58:20 AM »

Smiley

Hello, my name is Sergio Kauffman and I am very thankfull for this wonderfull website. The main reason to be here, is because
I also love this amazing aircraft. And to be honest, it is the only place where I could find the paint kit (very much appreciated).

Thank you.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: